1.The account name of bank used for payment must be the same as the account name of Futu Securities.
2.It takes time for the bank to process the remittance request, and the bank's notification of "remitted" does not indicate that Futu Securities has received the funds. The funds need to be settled and approved after arriving at Futu Securities. The bank and Futu Securities do not process remittance during public holidays in Hong Kong. Please allow the time for remittance processing.
3.Futu does not accept direct cash deposits.
4.Futu does not accept e-wallet deposits.
5.Futu does not accept joint account deposits.
6.Futu does not accept POA account deposits.
Guide for funds transfer by FPS
1.What is FPS Transfer?
2.How do I deposit funds by FPS Transfer?
FPS Transfer is a fully connected fast payment system for banks launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority on 30 September 2018.
● Instant interbank transfers
● Free of charge
● 365x24x7 Transfer service
● Futu supports HKD only now, and will support CNH later.
● The FPS realizes fast payment through FPS code, and will support QR Code scanning and other payment methods.
● Customers can deposit funds through FPS Code of Futu Securities directly without mobile phone number or email address to register for FPS, customers can deposit FPS Code.
2.1 Futu FPS Code
Beneficiary Bank: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ASIA)
Beneficiary's Name:FUTU SECURITIES INTL (HK) LTD
2.2 Funds transferred by E-banking or SVF
2.2.1 Log in E-banking or SVF
2.2.2 Select "FPS"
2.2.3 Fill in the FPS code and complete the transfer.
Customers can deposit funds through FPS Code of Futu Securities directly without mobile phone number or email address to register for FPS, customers can deposit FPS Code.
2.3 Notify Futu to collect payment
Notify Futu to collect payment: Deposit notification will be sent to Futu after the remittance.
Mobile Phone Remittance Notification (Operational Guidelines)
3.1 Arrival time of funds
FPS supports HKD deposit only now, the following is the arrival time of FPS HKD deposit.
|Time of deposit notification||Estimated arrival time|
|Hong Kong Trading Days (Monday 08:00 – Friday 23:59 )*||Within 2 hours|
|Other periods||Before 11:00 on the next trading day|
1.The reference arrival time is only applicable if the recipient bank is ICBC (Asia) FPS ID: 7522014
2. The amount in arrears returned before 15:55 on the trading day will stop calculating the interests on the same day. The amount in arrears returned at other times will stop calculating interests on the next trading day.
3. The funds deposited before 15:55 on the trading day will appear in the statement on the same day. The funds deposited at other times will appear in the statement on the next trading day.
3.2 Bank fees
Most E-banking and SVF do not charge fees at this stage, but we do not guarantee that some institutions do, and we do not guarantee that different fee arrangements may apply thereafter. For further details, please consult the customer's remittance bank and beneficiary bank (Hang Seng Bank, ICBC Asia).
3.3 Viewing the history of funds deposit/withdrawl
You can view the progress and estimated completion time of your funds deposit at any time in your history.
View at: Funds Access History Page